You will require the following:
(Please adjust individually the ingredient ratios according to the size of the cheesecake you want to prepare):
- 1kg Got Foods Natural Fresh Cream Cheeze
- 250g Apple pure
- 150g Sugar
- 125g Flour
- 25g Lemon juice
- 10g Vanilla extract
- 5g Baking powder
Ingredients for Cheese Cake bottom part (Base Crust):
(This is a basic recipe for the cake bottom part, but we recommend to develop an own & independent version for the cake bottom part)
- 200g Flour
- 80g Coconut fat
- 20g Sugar
- 2g Salt
- Mix all ingredients of the base crust in a bowl mix until this becomes one mass.
- Lay the base mix in a baking form
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 200 oC.
- Mix all the base mix ingredients, except the lemon juice, together in a bowl
- Whip up the mix so that air can get introduced into the mass.
- After that, mix the lemon juice into the mass.
- Pour the mass over the baked crust base and bake the entire mass for 40-60 mins in 160 oC.
- After that, switch off the oven and let the cake rest for 2 hours in the oven.
- Afterwards take the cake out of the oven & let it rest overnight in the fridge.